Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sims 3: The Crain Family (Introductions)

That's my father, Brooklyn Crain, and my older sister, Aaliyah.
You could usually find them playing video games in the living room...
Cooking in the kitchen...
Hitting each other with pillows...
Outside near ponds fishing all day, or at the park: talking,
telling stories, and laughing like father and daughter.

My mother, Eliza Crain, and I on the other hand, you would
usually find us watching music or funny videos online...
Laughing on the swing sets...
Or spending money on popcorn, soda, and candy at the
movie theaters.

Even though my Dad spent most of his time with Aaliyah, and my Mom
spent most of her time with me, she preferred my sister while my
Dad preferred me.

[Picture Here]
Mom and Aaliyah would usually be in the kitchen, laughing and
making strange food for fun...

[Picture Here]
While Dad and I were in the garage, playing with our favorite
instruments.

[Picture Here]
My father usually liked spending his time at home, with us kids, than
working for the "white man"! 
(Bee Movie reference)

[Picture Here]
Mom, well, someone had to put dinner on the table. She loved working
at the Bistro, learning new recipes to tell Aaliyah.

That's Tiffany Ashcraft, Aaliyah's girlfriend. Yeah, I know
what you're probably thinking, my sister's a lesbian. Always has
been since she was five. Nothing happened to make her chose
to be one, it's just a decision they make. She was just never
attracted to a guy. But, Aaliyah doesn't show her lesbian-ess like
most girls do on those reality TV shows. She acts like any other
17 year-old teenager... Well, a bit maturer.

I have a crush on my Mom's co-worker's/friend's son, Darren Holm.
We became best friends when we were entering middle school. He
always comes over my house after school to do homework together, and
once we finished, we end up playing music in the garage... With the door
wide-open. Dad is a bit over-protective when it comes to boys.

Mom, on the other hand, never really worries about me dating. She knows
I would be responsible and won't do any funny business. Yet, she does worry
if I'm going on a date with some boy who just moved into town with his family.
Mom grew up in Bridgeport and was always on her guard, just in case if a mugger,
kidnapper, or murderer was around. But in Sunset Valley, you don't really see much
of that around here.

[Picture Here]
Some of the residents of Sunset Valley are really judgmental, especially
the rich folk, but hey, we all have those around somewhere
in our community.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!!!
    Accountants in walthamstow

    ReplyDelete